Every month I save my used-up beauty products in a little basket and dump them out to go through what I loved and what needs to never come back to my bathroom again.
- Clinique Pep-Start Double Bubble Purifying Mask – PASS. It smells like a pool liner
- Clinique Smart Clinical Multi-Dimensional Age Transformer – PASS. There wasn’t enough in this sample for one full use so it seems that it’s not something that lasts long.
- Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Serum – KEEP. It has that “fancy designer” smell, you know what I mean? This sample gave me multiple uses so a little goes a long way. It’s light and absorbs quickly.
- Bliss That’s Incredi-peel Glycolic Resurfacing Pads – KEEP.
- Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Dream Face Cream – KEEP. Feels great and absorbs quickly so my pillow isn’t sticky
- OUAI Detox Shampoo – KEEP.
- First Aid Beauty Bump Eraser Body Scrub – KEEP. Love love love this stuff for those crater body zits. It’s like cement paste and feels so satisfying.
- Billie replacement razor – KEEP. I used to get my razors from Dollar Shave Club but moved to billie a few months ago and love them. I don’t need to use shaving cream because of the moisturizing strips around the blade!